The big stuff
The little stuff
To schedule a consultation with Dr. Perry in his NYC or NJ offices, call (732) 422-9600 or (212) 753-1820. During your consultation, Dr. Perry will review your medical history, examine you, take photos, and possibly perform computer imaging or skin analysis. He'll discuss the options that can improve your appearance. Procedures are not performed during the visit. Laboratory tests and medical clearance are often required prior to procedures. Please read Dr. Perry's book, Straight Talk About Cosmetic Surgery, before your appointment to learn about your options. If you have already had plastic surgery, bring your operative reports and preoperative photographs to your consultation.
Recent tv appearances
- Dr.Perry discusses the dangers of Botox on the Dr. Oz Show
- Dr. Perry removed Jimmy Fallon's mole on the Dr. Oz Show
- Dr. Perry lasered off a red mark on Dr. Oz' face on the Dr. Oz Show
- Dr. Perry's bodylifting segment on the Dr. Oz Show
- Dr. Perry discusses the dangers of buttock injections on Good Morning America
- Dr. Perry discusses breast reconstruction on the Dr. Oz Show
- Dr. Perry and Dr. Oz discuss cosmetic surgery on Oprah.com
The Straight Talking Plastic Surgery Website
Most plastic surgery websites are boring. So many show anonymous beautiful models strewn across the page. Most of the time the surgeon never operated on that person. And those sites show stunning photographs of patients, never with red, raised scars. Unfortunately, while perfection is the goal, honest surgeons will have a range of results. Mostly average, some spectacular, and some that might not even be that great. Surgeons who tell you differently are being less than honest and sites with consistently perfect results give you an unrealistic implied warrantee of perfection.
This is a different type of site. It's the straight talking plastic surgery website. There are no pictures of models, only basset hounds and maybe some other interesting animals. My bassets will guide you through the complexities of cosmetic surgery. And they never show their scars.